What's included in Accelerator?
Accelerator is a done-with-you consulting program that is designed to help companies implement a marketing automation system to build authentic relationships with their audience and grow their business.
Accelerator Program includes:
- a step by step guide to help you implement a proven marketing automation system called "Relationship Funnel" (divided in 8 weeks).
- weekly group calls and support via chat and emails with Benji, our head consultant.
Here is an overview of the program:
Week 1: Building the foundation.
- You will get a warm welcome to the project.
- You will understand the funnel we are building together and see how this will change your customer acquisition.
- You will dive deep on the avatar what helps you to build a funnel that actually converts.
- You will have a look at your offer and how you need to frame it so your prospect actually wants to buy it.
- And finally you will explore the invisible foundation of your funnel and build a belief system that converts strangers into customers.
Week 2: Attraction Side of the funnel.
- You will get an introduction to bucketing & segmentation and understand when to use it and just as important when NOT to use it.
- You will understand the goals of a lead magnet, get a structure and create your own.
Week 3: Relationship Builder and the Conversion Sequence.
- You will kick off the week by understanding what the RBS is for and how to best start writing it.
- You will learn how to write better and how to make your process of writing the RBS easier with a set of certain tactics.
- You will start writing the Conversion Sequence and explore the frameworks for the emails.
Week 4: Pages and automations implementation.
- You will setup your funnel pages and link them to each other.
- You will setup your follow-up machine with email automation.
- You will create a sales video for your call page.
- You will create an application survey for your strategy calls.
Week 5: Getting people into your funnel!
- You will learn about Facebook Ad Basics and how to set everything up quickly.
- Understand the Ad Goals and what you need to do with your copy and images so they get prospects to your landing page.
- How to setup your ad campaign to get the leads into your door.
Week 6: Understand Facebook Metrics and last adjustments.
- Understanding Facebook Metrics and knowing what to optimize.
- If needed: Create your phone sales script and adjust it to your needs.
- Implement a few follow-up sequences for your funnel.
Week 7: Measuring your funnel results and making the right adjustments.
- You will get an overview of the funnel dashboard and put your own numbers in to review.
- Deep Dive into the E-Mail Performance and adjust accordingly.
Week 8: Retargeting Strategy.
- Understand the 2 Layer Retargeting Strategy for your funnel.
- Discover how to set up the retargeting in Facebook.